Monday 2 May 2011

Parents got to stop saying that you have lost control over your kids!

No seriously! I understand and appreciate your honesty. But look at it this way. If your child has cancer of the blood but refuses therapy, what are you going to do? Just leave them to die will ya?


I am beginning to see parents who know very well that their children need some sort of support and help but are unable to convince their children to go get them. Once again, I understand. But I am sorry. I have children too. And if I know that my child needs help, he or she will get it. That's it. It's my kid and my blood and if he needs some improvement in attitude, he or she is going to get it.

My post here is just to encourage you parents to take the steps. Do take the steps so that your children can have the brightest of what the future can give. God Bless!

From the Desk of Gabriel Suppiah

No comments:

Post a Comment